Plastic surgery is a serious decision for the Indianapolis-area women who visit the offices of Renaissance Plastic Surgery. This is especially true for women who are considering a labiaplasty.
Dr. Joseph Fata always ensures that his patients are sound candidates for the procedures they are considering. In the case of labiaplasty, an ideal candidate:
- Is in sound overall health
- Possesses a healthy mental state and reasonable expectations
- Has reached physical maturity
- Struggles to engage in satisfying sexual activity has a result of out-sized labia minora
- Suffers physical pain as a result of this tissue excess
- Wishes to address the associated cosmetic concerns
We understand the sensitivity of the decision-making process when it comes to labiaplasty. Dr. Fata has decades of experience helping Indianapolis women with their plastic surgery decisions.
We never pressure you into making a specific decision. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals in a safe and effective manner. You can trust our board-certified plastic surgeon and his compassionate staff to do just that.
If you're an Indianapolis, Indiana woman considering plastic surgery, please contact Renaissance Plastic Surgery today for a consultation.